Monday, September 22, 2008

Meadow Lake 2008

Well, we have been home for a full week now and I am still not sure we are all fully recovered yet. Camping was great but boy does it produce a horrible aftermath of laundry and trying to find where I had everything hidden before we packed. The trip was well worth the trouble though. It was just a shame it went by way to fast. The weather was good, I was a little worried when we woke up the first morning and it was a whole whopping 28 degrees just a little chilly for tent camping. Luckily as the days went on the warmer it got, but we got a free ticket anyways, with as cold as it was the first night the girls got to sleep in the trailer with Grandma and Grandpa. Which in turn ment that we got a little better sleep not triyng to fight with them. We fished a lot, played in the boat and just relaxed. Well anyways the trip produced a bunch of great pictures so I decided to do a slide show instead of making my blog 2 miles long, so bear with me this is the first time.



This week kept us pretty busy Monday and Tuesday I did our mounds of laundry and then went visiting teaching, which turned out to be very fruit full, I ended up falling into an almost brand new couch and love seat and a twin bed. It matches my house perfectly!! I am here to testify that great blessings come from doing your church callings. Wednesday I got ready to come to work and ended up being put on call which is fine with me. Thursday I worked and was so busy I didn't even pull out my computer. Friday I went to a game party at my sisters, she is becoming a consultant for these family games, they are way fun, so look for me to book a party and invite you all in the coming months. Saturday Danny and I went Birthday shopping for the girls, while his parents kept an eye on them for us. Then we came home and bought the girls their new bunkbeds, and put them together, they were so excited. Today Danny and I had the opportunity to sing in Sacrament meeting together, it turned out pretty well, it has been a while since we have done that, I miss it. Well that was my week in a nut shell, life continues to move at lightning speed and all we can do is hold on and enjoy the ride and share it with others along the way.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

What a fun trip! You have both sets of grandparents on one trip? How fun! You have been very busy, keep it up!

The Miles Family said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! We just went camping last week and I can totally relate to the piles of laundry...yuck! I do wish we could have gone fishing though. Glad you guys had a good time. We miss seeing your cute little family once a month! :)

Lacie Pearson said...

Hey Danny and Kim! Its Nick and Lacie Pearson. We just started up a blog and wanted to invite you guys but we need your email address. We would love to keep in touch with you. Hope to hear from you!