Saturday, November 8, 2008

So I guess it is finally time to get things up dated again we carved pumpkins a few days before Halloween, and here are there costumes that I kind of made.(I made he skirts.) The girls were so excited to help clean out there pumpkins.







The girls both had to be the same thing for the costumes, fairy princesses.



These pictures are from election day, after we got home from voting kylee decided we needed to come pare baby bellies. My poor little girl looks like a little Ethiopian child that is starved she has me by a little bit but I am sure not for long. My belly is growing so fast already it is crazy.

1 comment:

Dustin and Leslie said...

The girls look so cute in their little costumes! Kylee looks like she is getting tall...is it just the pic or is she? Can't wait to see you guys!