Thursday, June 3, 2010

Spring fun and memorial day camping trip.









Well as you can tell I have been a little lacking in the blog department. We are still chugging along. The girls finished preschool, Danny is staying busy with work and his primary calling and I am barely floating above the surface with work, young womens, running and trying to keep the house functioning with Danny's help. The house is still on the market with no buyer in sight yet. Hopefully this summer will bring us some good news. The big race is just 3 weeks away and I am starting to get a little freaked out, it will be fun, but I feel totally out of my element. We had a fun time camping over memorial weekend and we are looking toward some more fun trips this summer. Here are a few pics from this spring and this last weekend. Danny bought me a new camera for mothers day so hopefully I will get better about posting pictures.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my I can't believe how big your kids are getting. We were trying to waste time in Blackfoot last weekend and Mitch wanted to call and meet you for lunch but I told him I was positive you would be camping and I was right!!!