Friday, May 30, 2008

Its the weekend again!

These are daddy's super cute girls and mom, at the dam.



Well it is the weekend again, and I am no so sure how it got here so fast. I spent Thursday having a bad day and feeling sorry for myself, then I saw an email from my sister in law and realized I wasn't the only one having a bad day and it could be worse. Her five year old boy decided to give her three year old daughter a hair cut because,quote "Brittney said she wanted to be a boy." Yikes is all I could say and my heart goes out to her. I am just glad our scissor escapade wasn't any where near that bad.
Today has been good I had the opportunity to walk the green belt with my sisters and then we scrap booked for a while. I was also able to get my flower beds and garden weeded. Go me!! Well here are a few pic from our trip to palisades dam, and as soon as I get the pic from the four wheeler ride I will post them also. Explanations as follows, lex and her prize rock, teaching her how to throw rocks (still not sure if that was a bad choice or not), lex in the trunk befor the bum change , next was the bum change she wasn't to sure of it, the last two were us walking back to the car as it started to rain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun Pictures. We need to plan a bbq for this summer!!