Monday, June 2, 2008

Round and round we go.

Wow, the weekend flew by as always. We spent Saturday morning doing a little yard work and then spent the afternoon with some friends in Idaho Falls. We also had ulterior motives in going to IF, we purchased the girls a swing set that has been long over due. Danny and his dad started working on putting it together at about 8:30 pm and we finally stopped at about 11:30 pm. It is still not quite finished but I am sure by Monday night all the swings will be in tacked. It probably didn't help that I tried to help and ended up putting the swings together wrong so I spent 30 min putting them together the wrong way 30 min taking them back apart and another 20 putting them together the right way.No wonder Danny says I scare him when I use power tools. Sunday was the normal stuff Danny started at 6:30 with meetings and I spent most of church trying to iron out and line up girls camp stuff. I didn't realize how big of a job this was going to turn in to. I just hope I can provide a good experience for the girls. Our short afternoon went by fast I got ready to come to work and then took the girls out side to play on there new swing set minus the swings, thanks to me. They still loved it and I think it was a good purchase. Well back to work I shall go

No comments: