Tuesday, June 10, 2008


I am so tired. I am sitting here at work trying to keep myself awake I have 1 hr and 15 min to go. I know I can do it. There is one hour away from a ten day stretch off of work. YEAH!!!! We have lots of fun things planned. There is a Rowbury reunion Friday, snow mobile races on Saturday, Sunday is fathers day and we are going to go to the cabin for a few days to fish and ride four wheelers, I can't wait.
Well in looking back over the last week, there are a few things that stand out, I finally got my painting done!! What a weight lifted off my back. Now I am just waiting on Danny so I can paint the trim he needs to cut and replace. I also spoiled my babies and bought them a little set of table and chairs so they could do some crafts they were so excited to be able to finger paint on their new princess table.




Wednesday night we had the annual relief society mother daughter party, I took my mom and my girls, it was fun, Kylee even won a flower. Thursday Alex started to run a fever, Friday morning we ended up at the doctors with strep. Friday afternoon we had lunch with dad in IF and did a little shopping. We played on the swing set when it wasn't raining or getting blown
away.












Saturday we took care of odds and ends and Kylee got to go to Katie's dance program with Grandma and Grandpa Jensen. She absolutely loved it and loves spending time with them. Alex stayed with us b/c she still wasn't doing to hot and we took her to Wal-mart to pick out a fishing poll for this next weekend, she picked princesses, it was so cute. Sunday me and the girls stayed home from church do to Alex's illness, Dad was an awesome husband and went and led the music for me and also took care of some camp stuff. He is so wonderful!!


Go Daddy, you are amazing and want you to know how much we love you and hope you have a great Fathers day!!

1 comment:

Doug and Brandy said...

K, I found your blog from Katie's blog and I was so excited!! I love your cute little family! You have the cutest girls!!