Thursday, October 16, 2008

Babies, babies and more babies.

Were to start..... as some of you know and some don't we are expecting our third baby in April. We are pretty excited, the morning sickness comes and goes but knock on wood it hasn't been as bad as it was the other 2. Well we just found out in the last couple of days that this new baby is going to be accompanied by 2 cousin in the months following its own arrival. Shylo (my younger sister) found out that she is due in June with her first baby and then we found out Sunday that Kaylynn (my older sister) is also expecting in June with her fifth baby. It is a crazy world!! My parents are going to go from having 6 grand kids to 9 in a matter of a few months. I just hope and pray that everything goes well and we end up with 3 healthy babies.

Kylee and Alex are excited about getting a new baby. Kylee is so cute and protective already, on a daily basis she asks me how me and the baby are doing, it is so cute. She also asks for us to feel better and be healthy when she prays. Kylee definitely also watches what I do and say, I have had a ton of heart burn with this pregnancy and I have commented and few times that even water gives me heartburn, so when Kylee sees me drinking water she says, "but mommy water gives you heartburn why are you drinking it?" You gotta love the way she watches out for us, I then have to explain to her that despite the heart burn that the water is healthy for me and the baby. I don't think Alex fully comprehends everything yet but she goes right along with what Kylee does, this baby will definitely be well watched out for. When asked whether she wants a sister or brother Ky says she wants a baby sister and she is going to name it Kylee, she is so silly. You have got to love little kids and there logic.

5 comments:

M&EMS said...

Congrats to you guys! Good luck with staying healthy!

Anonymous said...

Yeah We are so excited for you. We are thinking BLUE!!! Praying for Blue!!! But we would also love another pink!!! CONGRATS!

Christiansen 6 said...

Congratulations to your whole family. I can't believe your parents will have that many grandkids. What a fun time I'll bet it is to get together. I too am thinking Blue!! That would be a fun addition to your family. Either way I wish for a healthy baby!! Good luck and keep me posted

Ulrich Family said...

Congratulations guys! We are so excited for you.

Lacie Pearson said...

Congrats! We are excited for you guys. I wonder if it'll be a boy since you haven't been as sick. We hope you progressively get feeling better. Its always exciting to pass the morning sickness stage!