Thursday, December 11, 2008

Holy cow I am losing track of time!


So any way it has been over two weeks which is craziness.I have tried a couple of times to get on at work at get this thing up dated but every time I tried the internet was down here at work. So her we go for a quick recap. Thanksgiving was great we were with the Georges this year I made the contribution of pies, I made six of them from scratch, I used some apples and cherries that I canned and they turned out pretty darn tasty. We did our annual day after shopping trip we got some great deals and spent way to much money as always. We did however pick a little 2 year old girl off of our giving tree at church and got her some things also. We took the girls out later that day to help us get the finishing things for her gift and they had fun. The last few weeks have been busy going to Danny's soccer games and mutual and working. We did how ever manage to get the tree up the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Here are a few pic from this fall and from the tree decorating. The girls love being outside and they had tons of fun decorating the tree, it will be a miracle if it is still standing by the time Christmas gets here.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your tree looks so good ~ We are going to that today. We are slow this year. I usually have it all done the day after Thanksgiving. Congrats on the little boy-- that will be so exciting. We need to get together for sure. It has been too long!!!