Friday, December 19, 2008

Wrapped Up

So we finally got our Christmas all wrapped Wednesday night. It has been sitting all bought in the basement now for two weeks and I finally brought myself to get it done with a little help from a complaining elf who took off to play basketball after about 6 packages. Oh well at least he helped right. I think we are just about ready we just need to get his parents gift card and my dads
gift but other than that everything is done, yippee. Well all I can say is this past week has been busy, Monday we had a doctors appointment with Dr. Larson, the baby's heart sounded great and he said everything looks good we go in today for our big ultrasound at the hospital. Danny also had a soccer game that night they won 5 to 3. Tuesday I had a dentist appointment then mutual we went caroling and I froze my but off. Wednesday we watched Kaylynn's kids why she went in for her first ultra sound, then we delivered our Christmas treats and then I went visiting teaching, then wrapped presents. Thursday/last night I worked. Today Friday we have our ultra sound and then the Christmas party for my work. I just hope the weekend will bring a little less business. The girls can't wait to go outside and play in the snow I just hope it will be warm enough that they will get the chance this weekend. Merry Christmas to you all!

No comments: