Thursday, April 30, 2009

Night of Firsts.........

Well tonight was a night of many firsts it was my first night back to work , Danny's first night alone with the kids, and there fore my first night away from Colton. It has been a couple of very emotional days leading up to tonight but it has turned out to not be as bad as I thought it would be. I was swamped so the first part of the night went by fast, I talked to Danny twice and everything was going good so far on there end. I am just curious to see how the middle of the night feeding went and if Danny has gotten any sleep. I am a little worried to see how much sleep I get this morning I just hope I will be functional when I have to come back tonight.

I cant believe that it has already been five weeks since Colton was born, it has gone by so fast and he has changed so much already. It has been a life changing experience, he is definitely different than the girls. He loves to be held and we have struggled with feedings but we have hopefully come up with a solution that will work. I love that little guy to death and miss them all so much. I am so proud of my husband and his willingness to take them all on and have a great attitude, he is so amazing and a wonderful father!! I love you babe!!

1 comment:

The Miles Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS George family!!...sorry we are so slow!! It's been a while since we've checked in. We didn't even know you had your baby. He is darling and i'm sure your girls are great big sisters. Glad you your boy..i'm sure Danny is a happy dad. We wish you the very best. We can't wait to meet the little guy!