Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Playing Catch Up!


Well things are going good they are definitely more busy with three kids but hey that is life right!!
any ways we had a great Easter, we died eggs on Saturday and then on Sunday we had a big dinner at moms with a great egg hunt my mom always spoils us she fills the eggs with candy and MONEY, mostly change but heck it is fun!!




Colton ended up getting the girls' cold he is doing pretty good we have to suction his nose out all the time which makes him scream. ( which I hate)
I got my surgery done on my leg today everything went good. I had to get one of my veins lasered close b/c it wasn't working anymore.
Things have been going good for us, my only compliant is that my maternity leave is going by way to fast I only have 2 weeks left which sucks.


Last week for FHE we went redneck fishing. There were a few trout in this eddy that was left in the canal over the winter, Danny had to try out his new waders

1 comment:

camera said...

your lovely many families