Sunday, January 31, 2010

Well at least I made it 3 times in a month instead of none. They whole full time thing is going alright I have just got to prioritize and organize alot better now so somethings just go by the way side while I try and get the basics done.
The girls are really loving preschool and Colton has become a terror. I was trying to get a little sleep after a long night at work yesterday and was awoken to the girls telling me that Colt had tipped over the garbage can. So I bound out of bed to find him in the middle of a huge mess digging for food. He had stuff scattered everywhere and had a little cut on his finger due to the fact that he was trying to get food out of a pork and bean can. I never had to worry about stuff like that with the girls it was always lotion or something good smelling at least. I seriously don't understand his fascination with the garbage can. I guess there is going to be a lot more adjusting to do to the difference between boys and girls.
Life is still going by at a mile a min. and we are holding on for dear life. We are looking forward to a trip to Vegas this month and we are both trying to get are butts in gear for this marathon hopefully everything will turn out great. Mean while in the back of our minds we are still hoping our house will sale. Maybe this spring will bring new and great things. Onward and up ward.

No comments: