Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy Four of July!!

Well, I can't believe that it is the middle of the summer already. Time has flown by so fast, we haven't been skiing yet and we haven't even been tent camping yet. It looks like things aren't going to get much better very soon, at least not until I get girls camp over with. I have one month to go and I feel like the most unorganized camp director ever. I just hope I can pull it of before it is to late. The girls are loving the weather I am enjoying it now that my AC is up and running. It is nice in the mornings ,it is usually cool enough that I can get my exercise in for the day, but by noon time it is just sweltering so I retreat inside and make the girls do the same until later in the after noon then they spend the evening on the swing set or in their little pool.
The fourth is going to be a little different for us this year, we normally go to Idaho Falls with Danny's family, but they are going to be in Boise packing up Leslie and Dustin to help the move to Washington for school. It will still be fun, we are planning a BBQ with my family and we are going to see what good old Blackfoot has to offer. I hope everyone has a good and safe time celebrating this wonderful land we live in!! Hopefully I will update again soon.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey Kim,
I came across your blog and had a great time seeing pictures. It has been a long time. Your girls are adorable.