Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Well the weekend is over, and it didn't get much better. I went home Saturday morning and Kylee, sounded awful, she still had a fever, and her cough was horrendous so I called and talked to one of the ER nurses and she said we had probably better get her checked out again. So Kylee and I made a visit to to the hospital to have the doc take a peak at her. We ended up having to check her into the ER so we could get a chest x-ray. My poor baby now has pneumonia. I can't believe that in one week she could go from a virus to strep throat to having pneumonia. Needless to say we didn't go to church again and I had to switch my schedule for work around again. I think she is finally doing better though her and Lex were on one when I was trying to rest before work. The two of them are starting to feed off of each other they egg each other on and pester the crap out of each other to the point of squealing at the top of there lungs. Danny didn't have much better luck with them after I came to work, he put them to bed at 8 and they were still awake at 10 they had turned on the light and were playing with each other 3 different times. That poor guy had to hand out a bunch of spanks that went unnoticed. Oh well kids will be kids hopefully we can have a better day today and maybe have some fun this week with out sick kids.(knock on wood!!) Here are a few pics from the fourth of July.


One Hot Hubby!!


Water babies.
Kylee Jean
Kylee Loves the water.

Lexer Loo











No comments: