Monday, July 21, 2008

Memories

This came from a friends blog and I thought it sounded fun.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

EVERYBODY PLAY! I want to see what memories you have!!

5 comments:

Christiansen 6 said...

That was a good one, I had forgotten about that incident!! One memory that I have was when I was staying at your house and your mom had just been huckleberry picking and made us fresh huckleberry pancakes, they were sooooo good. We always had a good time together. We have alot of fun memories together: Craters of the moon with Ryan Hughes, Locker partners, Rupes, Danny (I don't need to say more about that do I) It is sure fun to reminise. We definitely need to get together. What is your work schedule, maybe we can work something out this week or next, like a picnic lunch at the park so the kids can play. Let me know.

M&EMS said...

I remember my first George Reunion, you were newlyweds. I remember watching you and Mary trying to walk while being sunburned! ;)

Michelle said...

I am having a hard time picking out details of one specific memory. I remember going to your house, but i don't remember why...we were in high school at the time. I also remember working at Rupe's and all of the late nights closing the dining room or drinks down together. We went on so many double dates and of course there was a lot of drama with BOYS!!

I remember Jen's bridal shower at my Mom's house and how fun it was to see everyone and talk about how different life is now. It's interesting to catch up with so many people on their blogs.

mic said...

I remember Independence days at the Fields with Kim. I also remember picking on Danny with Brian when he was little. Hahaha, I wouldn't dare now, he'd beat me up.

Denise Jensen said...

I have many memories about Kim and Danny, but one of my favorite has to do with a ride in my suburban in my robe out to Danny's house and ended up the next day with Danny comming out to help Kim weed the raspberries and strawberries.A lesson learned by all. Love you guys