Saturday, July 12, 2008

Ten days already??

Well as you can tell time flies by no matter what you do! The fourth was pretty lazy but it was good. I spent most of the morning sleeping, then we worked in our garden, (it is definitely coming along.) That evening we went out to my parents and the girls played in the sprinkler and then we had a bbq. Danny got some great pictures we just haven't gotten them from my moms camera yet so when i do I will post a few. The rest of the weekend went by fast with out much to talk about except Kylee started running a fever on Sunday morning so yet another Sunday of only going to Sacrament meeting. I think the relief society is going to think I am inactive. Any way By Monday morning she was worse so we went to the doctor, the told us is was just a virus so we went home. Over the next 48 hours things got worse her fever got higher and she was more miserable so Wednesday we got into see her normal doctor and she tested positive for strep. (yuck!!) So our poor little girl had to get a big old shot of penicillin in her tiny little leg,OUCH!! I felt so bad but we didn't want to have 10 days worth of antibiotics to take when she was already getting tired of having to take the Ibuprofen and tylenol around the clock since Sunday. I feel so bad for that little girl, this is number 3 on case of strep this year, so we have an appointment with the ENT doctor on the 30th of July to see if we need to get her tonsils out. Thursday wasn't much better, we jut added a sore leg to everything. It breaks my heart to see her hurting and miserable, if I could trade her places I would in a heart beat, but I am sure any parent would do the same for their kids. Friday was better, she was still running a low grade fever but her over all spirits were better. I am sure her daddy took great care of her while I was at work last night, we will see how she is when I get home this morning.I love you little bug and hope you feel better. She has been asking me all week to go to Jensen's Grove and play in the water I hope she is good enough we can go today. Well I hope everyone is having a good summer and has the opportunity to stop and smell the roses.

No comments: